- Large replacement parts inventory in RHP Service Center.
- Reduced processing times
- More than 200 repairs annually.
- Constantly trained assembly personnel.
- Optimized and proven repair procedures.
- Explanatory report upon return, including indication of failure cause.
- Systematic localisation and remedy of spindle failure.
- Use of specially developed assembly and disassembly tools.
- Reduction of repair times through stocked replacement parts.
- Modification to state-of-art technical condition.
- Multiple test runs and final inspection.
- On site service.
- A reliable partner for your service needs
– expertise directly from the manufacturer
- Access to original spare parts
- Repairs within the original assembly process
- On-site expert support
- Parameter checks
- Lubrication checks
- Hydraulic and pneumatic connection checks
- Mechanical checks (concentricity, drawing-in force)
- Oscillation checks
Express repair in 5-10 days*
- Initial check and disassembly
with diagnosis within 24 hours
- Quote with delivery date
within 48 hours
*All information according to variation and availability
Spare part management
- Original spare parts directly from KESSLER
- Customer-oriented service solutions
- Longer spindle service life due to original spare parts